Chef Steve's Sweet n' Spicy Roughy
- Half pound fillet of orange roughy
- 1.5-2 tbsp. of any Hank's Hot Sauce (Honey Habanero preferred)
- 1 lemon
- Panko bread crumbs (about 1/4-1/2 cup)
- 1-2 tsp. of blackened redfish magic (optional for more flavor and spice)
- Mix bread crumbs and blackened redfish magic together in a bowl until well combined. In a separate bowl, evenly pour hot sauce over the roughy fillet and squeeze lemon over it. Coat both sides evenly in seasoned bread crumb mixture.
- In a 375°F preheated oven, bake the roughy fillet for 15-18 minutes. Finish for 2 minutes on broil to get it extra cripsy. Enjoy!